Tetra Tech ARD, a leading international development consulting firm based in Burlington, Vermont and Washington, D.C., is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified national, regional and local technical and policy experts for the USAID-funded Biodiversity and Watersheds Improved for Stronger Economy and Ecosystem Resilience (B+WISER) Project in the Philippines. The B+WISER Project will address the drivers of biodiversity loss and deforestation, implement capacity-enhancement programs at the national and subnational levels, and reduce risks from disasters primarily through both mitigation and adaptation activities, such as direct reforestation and forest ecosystem restoration, improvement of forest land use planning, and integration of disaster risk reduction principles into local development plans.
The COP will be responsible for leading all technical, financial and administrative aspects of the program and will coordinate closely with USAID in developing, implementing, and revising the project’s overall field strategy. The COP will be the principal link between USAID, Tetra Tech ARD, and other partners and provide overall strategic and technical guidance to subcontractors. The COP will provide comprehensive expert technical oversight and guidance in all aspects of the program, including monitoring and evaluation, and reporting to USAID. This position will be based in Manila with some travel throughout the Philippines.
• At least a Master's degree in natural resource manage, public administration, business, forestry, land use planning, biodiversity conservation, climate change, or a related subject;
• More than 10 years of experience in natural resources management programs, preferably in the Philippines;
• More than 5 years of experience leading and managing large donor funded programs;
• Familiarity with the political, social, and cultural context of working in the Philippines;
• Experience with USAID required;
• Fluency in English required.
Tetra Tech ARD is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operations—in the US and overseas. They strive to reflect these goals in the global mission and in the workforce. They encourage applications from women and underrepresented ethnic, racial and cultural groups. Tetra Tech ARD is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tag This Document