ADPC has been intermittently working on Disaster Risk Reduction issues with government, UN and NGOs in India for many years. Recently, It has been engaged on Capacity building interventions in Gujarat which includes development and delivery of training program for different stakeholders with focus on government officials.
ADPC is looking for a Curriculum Developer, who will be part of the Team to undertake capacity building intervention in the Gujarat State. The scope of work as follows:
Scope of work
• Desk research and compilation of relevant information, supplementary resources and on-line resources for development of training package
• Provide technical inputs and work in team to develop training package
• Technical consultations with line government agencies, development partners, and other stakeholders
• Capacity building and transfer of training course to partner
• Represent ADPC at different meeting, forums, etc
• Other tasks as assigned
• Minimum 3 years of training course development
• Has understanding of development process and interrelation of DRR and development issues
• Have cultural sensitivity, positive attitudes and ability to deliver under pressure
• Experience of working with government and Disaster Risk Management will be given preference
The Curriculum Developer will work closely with the Department Head and the Senior Project Manager of Safer Development Planning and Implementation (SDPI) Department.
Duration: 12 months
Tag This Document