The main objective of this consultancy is to produce a comprehensive “Practitioner Manual on Participatory Risk, Capacity and Vulnerability Analysis”.
Reviewing existing work and documents on PCVA
• Gather information from field-based experience
• External information
• Coordination with ACF-IN network
Develop practitioner manual on PCVA
• Develop a draft of manual
• Redesign of existing documents
• Production of manual
Dissemination of practitioner manual on PRCVA
• The consultant will be in charge to prepare a short presentation on the content and use of the manual for internal communication.
Knowledge and experiences
• MA/S degree or at least 5 years of experience in International Development, Climate change, Disaster Risk Management, or other related field
• Experience writing humanitarian guidelines, manuals, case studies, or lessons learned.
• English language fluency required. French language skills a plus.
• Ability to create and maintain effective working relationships with multiple stakeholders.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• Interest in working with and learning from field staffs.
Tag This Document