DAI is accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a USAID funded program on Water Resource Management and Climate Change Adaptation. The program will provide scientific research support, technical assistance, and training to Agency bureaus and field missions with regards to water resource impacts due to climate change. The program seeks to assess risks and vulnerabilities, support program design, and implement adaptation interventions primarily concerning water resources management.
The following specialists are required:
-Integrated Water Resources Management
- Climate Change Vulnerability & Adaptation
- Water Governance and Policy
- Environmental Economics & Cost Benefit Analysis
- Natural Resource Law & Resource Use Rights
- Community Based Natural Resource Management
- Gender analysis and mainstreaming related to water resource management and use
- Monitoring and evaluation related to water and climate change
Interested candidates with a relevant advanced degree, at least 5 years of international work experience, language skills (preferred), and skill sets in any of the following areas, should submit a CV.
Tag This Document