CNDR is a network of business groups, associations, corporations and corporate foundations whose objective is to rationalize and institutionalize disaster management efforts of the business community.
Mission: Help build the capacity for disaster resilience of the business sector and Filipino communities.
Increase capacity and reduce vulnerability of the private sector and the high-risk communities in the Philippines
1. Business Continuity Management (BCM) Program
2. Community-Based Disaster Risk Management (CBDRM) Program
A. Noah's Ark Project (Building Noah's Ark in High-Risk Communities)
B. Partners for Resilience
3. Emergency Response (ER) Program
CNDR is a member of:
- National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council as Private Sector Representative;
- Alliance of Sphere Advocates in the Philippines (ASAP); and
- Asia Pacific Alliance for Disaster Management
General contact information
Last updated on 19 Aug 2015